SYDNEY, April 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Moomoo, the next-generation one-stop digital financial services platform, announced that it has accumulated more than 18 million users from over 200 countries and regions with its sister brand. Moomoo’s holding company is Nasdaq-listed fintech Futu Holdings Limited (“Futu”), headquartered in hong kong. Futu is also one of the largest brokerage houses in hong kong. At March 8, 2019Futu was listed on the Nasdaq (symbol: FUTU).
Meanwhile, since its launch in 2018, moomoo supports 16 hours of US stock trading each trading day, including 6.5 hours of regular trading hours and 9.5 hours of before and after hours trading. trading (pre-market: 4:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. EST; after hours: 4:00-8:00 p.m. EST), which is 3 hours longer than most investment platforms in the sector.
Moomoo understands that investors around the world have different demands for trading overtime with their initiatives. The extended trading window gives retail investors more time to observe and analyze market movements, trade and capture more investment opportunities in US stock markets. At the same time, it also allows investors from different markets on the moomoo platform to monitor market movements or trade on PCA or mobile devices during trading hours, fully meeting the investment needs of users. in various markets.
As a technology-driven next-generation digital financial services platform, moomoo is committed to providing investors with the ultimate product experience and personalized customer services, and has become a preferred financial services platform for investors worldwide. whole world. Currently, moomoo and its affiliated brands hold 50 licenses and qualifications (including approvals in principle) in major global financial markets such as United States, Singapore, Australia, and Hong Kong SAR. Along with its sister brand, moomoo has over 18 million users worldwide, including a large number of US stock investing enthusiasts.
- Support for opening an online account in just a few minutes;
- Invest in global markets from a single platform: trade over 10,000 symbols such as US stocks and ETFs and Australia markets.
- Real-time 24/7 global financial information from world-renowned financial media such as Dow Jones and Benzinga.
- Free level 2 advanced market data, 40 level order book and data updates as fast as 0.3s/hour
- Professional and intelligent investment analysis tools that can analyze companies from financial, technical and fundamental aspects to help investors make more informed investment decisions
- 24-hour customer support on trading days to fully meet customer needs in local markets.
- Rich investor education courses that cover stocks, funds, options, and other financial instruments. The content includes operational guidelines, practical strategies, investment concepts, investment methods and many more.
- A community of investors that supports online communication and interaction. Investors can share information about individual stocks and the entire market and exchange investment experiences with each other in this community.
In March this year, moomoo officially enters the Australia market and offers a promotion to Australian investors, to help them seize market opportunities and reduce investment costs. Details as follows:
- Open a brokerage account and receive brokerage-free trading for 90 days and free Level 2 real-time US market data.
- Make a deposit of any amount (to the newly opened moomoo trading account) and receive 2 free AU shares worth up to AU $10 each.
- Drop and maintain AU $3,000 for 30 days and get an Apple share (valued at around AU $240) and 1 free month of real-time AU Level 2 market data.
To view the full rules, terms and conditions, please visit: www.moomoo.com/au/activity/claim-my-free-shares.
Moomoo is a next-generation one-stop digital financial services platform created by Moomoo Inc., a fintech company based in Palo Alto, California.
Moomoo integrates trading, market data, social media with advanced features, such as AI-powered analytics and anomaly detection. It supports free online account opening and provides access to stock and ETF trading on several global markets such as United States and Australia. Moomoo and its affiliated brands also offer rich educational content for investors and an interactive online community with 18 million users in more than 200 countries around the world.
For more information, please visit moomoo official website at www.moomoo.com.
Source: Futu Securities (Australia) Ltd.